Bower Web Solutions is looking a SEO / Social Media Specialist to join our web development team. Canidate will be responsible for developing and implementing ongoing organic search engine optimization strategies, light web site edits and management of social media campaigns and updates for a variety of clients and industries.
- Research and selection of targeted keywords
- Review key metrics to determine effectiveness of SEO strategies
- Conduct competitive site analyses
- On-page optimization, such as content creation, meta data, H (Heading) tags, ALT tags, and internal linking
- Analysis and improvement of conversions
- Utilization of Google and Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, and other tools
- Off-page optimization, including link building and citations
- Setup and ongoing maintenance of a Google AdWord campaign, Yelp reviews, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Yahoo! Local, Bing Business Listings, Yellow Pages etc.
- Provide strategic consultation to clients when needed
- Regular verbal and written communication with clients
- Ability to effectively analyze, summarize and present analytical reports
- Test and quality control web sites prior to public launch
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 1 year of experience in search engine optimization
- Basic understanding of web design and HTML coding
- Ability to manage several projects while meeting deadlines
- Working knowledge of WordPress and/or Magento preferred
- Understanding of search engine optimization best practices
- Demonstrated ability to execute search engine optimization activities
- Be results oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to manage and complete tasks according to assigned timelines
Bachelors only. Major in Computer Science, Information Technology, English, Marketing, Communications or related field, or equivalent experience preferred.
1 to 2 years in related field or similar job experience.
- Online portfolio (if applicable)
ONLY qualified applicants will be contacted. Phone calls inquiring about the position will NOT be answered.
Bower Web Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
- Principals only. No Recruiters.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.