Logo Design for Any Budget
A unique logo is crucial to conveying your company’s meaning and message. Bower Web Solutions has designed hundreds of logos. We offer different packages suitable for every business and budget.
Never settle when it comes to your logo design. Your logo is what potential clients and customers will picture and remember when they think about your company. A business’s logo can make or break your success. For example, if you think about the most popular brands in the world, you immediately think of their logo design. Additionally, image, words, style, and colors all work in conjunction to affect the consumer’s interpretation of your company right from the start. Therefore, with our company’s creative logo design team, we carefully create a logo that defines your business. In conclusion, show people who you are, not only through business affairs, but through the face of your company: your logo.
Logo Design Examples
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide you with a JPG file of your logo design, suitable for use on the web. We recommend our clients purchase our File Format package which provides your logo saved in a variety of formats.
Yes, assuming you provide their contact information. We will send them any of the file types of your logo design we have sent you. Your print vendor will use the most suitable format for their needs.
Vector files (Illustrator EPS files) can be enlarged without losing quality. Vector-based images use mathematical calculations to enlarge or decrease in size. They are ideal for large format printing such as billboards or posters as well as smaller printing projects. Vector images are also small in file size and so are easier to e-mail.
Raster images (TIFF, BMP, PSD files) will lose quality when they are enlarged so the final product may look “blocky” if enlarged too much. Although large in file size than their Vector-based counterparts, raster based logos are easier to enhance with drop shadows and 3D effects such as embossing.
Bower Web Solutions expects you to perform research on your new company name to make sure the name is not already in use and secure a trademark or service mark to protect your legal rights to that name or image. Bower Web Solutions is not and will not be held responsible for any legal action that may result from improper due diligence on the availability of a company name or image.
Ownership (copyright and title) of the final artwork of the logo design become the property of the Client, having unlimited, indefinite, and royalty-free use of the logo design upon payment of all fees. Bower Web Solutions Inc. retains rights to display the logo design in portfolio and advertising materials. All logo designs, concepts, comprehensives, or other preliminary materials which are not selected by the Client are not included into the final delivery. These unused designs, concepts and materials remain the full property of Bower Web Solutions Inc.
Silver Logo Package: $199
- No initial designs (We clean up your design sketch)
- 3 revisions max
- first design delivered in 5 business days
- each revision thereafter delivered in 4-5 business days
Gold Logo Package: $299
- 5 initial designs
- 7 revisions max
- first design delivered in 3 business days
- each revision thereafter delivered in 2-3 business days
Platinum Logo Package: $499
- 7 initial designs
- 10 revisions max*
- first design delivered in 2 business days
- each revision thereafter delivered in 1-2 business days
*Also includes business card and letterhead design
(2 revision limit)
File Format Package: $50
- (1) COLOR GIF file; 72 ppi; 300 pixel x 300 pixel maximum dimensions; non-transparent background
- (1) COLOR GIF file; 72 ppi; 300 pixel x 300 pixel maximum dimensions; transparent background
- (1) GRAYSCALE GIF file; 72 ppi; 300 pixel x 300 pixel maximum dimensions; non-transparent background
- (1) GRAYSCALE GIF file; 72 ppi; 300 pixel x 300 pixel maximum dimensions; transparent background
- (1) COLOR JPEG file; 72 ppi; 300 pixel x 300 pixel maximum dimensions
- (1) GRAYSCALE JPEG file; 72 ppi; 300 pixel x 300 pixel maximum dimensions
- (1) COLOR BMP file; (med res) 150 ppi; 3″ x 3″ maximum dimensions; RGB mode
- (1) GRAYSCALE BMP file; (med res) 150 ppi; 3″ x 3″ maximum dimensions; GRAYSCALE mode
- (1) COLOR TIFF file; (hi res)300 ppi; 3″ x 3″ maximum dimensions; CMYK mode
- (1) GRAYSCALE TIFF file; (hi res) 300 ppi; 3″ x 3″ maximum dimensions; GRAYSCALE mode
- (1) LINEART TIFF file; (hi res) 1200 ppi; 3″ x 3″ maximum dimensions; BITMAP mode
- (1) COLOR PHOTOSHOP (.PSD) file; (hi res) 300 ppi; 3″ x 3″ maximum dimensions; CYMK mode; layered
- (1) COLOR ILLUSTRATOR EPS file (saved as version CS3 with TIFF color preview); vector based 3″ x 3″ maximum dimensions; CYMK mode (spot colors if applicable); layered
If there is another file format/color mode/resolution you need, please contact us for details and pricing.
Shipping / Handling Fees
- Sending final files via e-mail or FTP: FREE
- burning a copy of final files to CD and shipping via US Mail: add $9.95