Logo Design for Any Budget
A great logo design should easily convey to the viewer what your company is all about.
We have designed hundreds of logos and offer different logo packages suitable for every budget.
Do you need a new or improved logo? Never settle when it comes to your logo design. Research studies and surveys have confirmed that your company’s logo can make or break your publicity. If you think about the most popular brands in the world, their logo design is what you imagine in your head. The image, words, style, and colors of your logo all affect the consumer’s interpretation of your company right off the bat. With our creative and hard-working logo design team, we carefully craft the logo of your business to define exactly who you are. Show people who you are, not only through your business affairs, but also through the face of your company: your logo.
Our Logo Design Process
click on each number below for more information.
Logo Design Examples
Frequently Asked Questions
What file format will my logo be delivered as?
We provide you with a JPG file of your logo design, suitable for use on the web. We recommend our clients purchase our File Format package which provides your logo saved in a variety of formats.
Can you e-mail my logo design directly to my print shop?
Yes, assuming you provide their contact information. We will send them any of the file types of your logo design we have sent you. Your print vendor will use the most suitable format for their needs.
What's the difference between Vector and Raster files?
Vector files (Illustrator EPS files) can be enlarged without losing quality. Vector-based images use mathematical calculations to enlarge or decrease in size. They are ideal for large format printing such as billboards or posters as well as smaller printing projects. Vector images are also small in file size and so are easier to e-mail.
Raster images (TIFF, BMP, PSD files) will lose quality when they are enlarged so the final product may look “blocky” if enlarged too much. Although large in file size than their Vector-based counterparts, raster based logos are easier to enhance with drop shadows and 3D effects such as embossing.
What about Trademarks and Service Marks?
Bower Web Solutions expects you to perform research on your new company name to make sure the name is not already in use and secure a trademark or service mark to protect your legal rights to that name or image. Bower Web Solutions is not and will not be held responsible for any legal action that may result from improper due diligence on the availability of a company name or image.
What are the Ownership and Copyrights for my logo?
Ownership (copyright and title) of the final artwork of the logo design become the property of the Client, having unlimited, indefinite, and royalty-free use of the logo design upon payment of all fees. Bower Web Solutions Inc. retains rights to display the logo design in portfolio and advertising materials. All logo designs, concepts, comprehensives, or other preliminary materials which are not selected by the Client are not included into the final delivery. These unused designs, concepts and materials remain the full property of Bower Web Solutions Inc.
You have only have
one chance to make
your first impression
with your logo!
Logo Package$199 | Order Package
- No initial designs (We clean up your design sketch)
- 3 revisions max
- first design delivered in 5 business days
- each revision thereafter delivered in 4-5 business days
Logo Package$299 | Order Package
- 5 initial designs
- 7 revisions max
- first design delivered in 3 business days
- each revision thereafter delivered in 2-3 business days
Logo Package$499 | Order Package
- 7 initial designs
- 10 revisions max*
- first design delivered in 2 business days
- each revision thereafter delivered in 1-2 business days
*Also includes business card and letterhead design
(2 revision limit)
File Format Package: $50
- (1) COLOR GIF file; 72 ppi; 300 pixel x 300 pixel maximum dimensions; non-transparent background
- (1) COLOR GIF file; 72 ppi; 300 pixel x 300 pixel maximum dimensions; transparent background
- (1) GRAYSCALE GIF file; 72 ppi; 300 pixel x 300 pixel maximum dimensions; non-transparent background
- (1) GRAYSCALE GIF file; 72 ppi; 300 pixel x 300 pixel maximum dimensions; transparent background
- (1) COLOR JPEG file; 72 ppi; 300 pixel x 300 pixel maximum dimensions
- (1) GRAYSCALE JPEG file; 72 ppi; 300 pixel x 300 pixel maximum dimensions
- (1) COLOR BMP file; (med res) 150 ppi; 3″ x 3″ maximum dimensions; RGB mode
- (1) GRAYSCALE BMP file; (med res) 150 ppi; 3″ x 3″ maximum dimensions; GRAYSCALE mode
- (1) COLOR TIFF file; (hi res)300 ppi; 3″ x 3″ maximum dimensions; CMYK mode
- (1) GRAYSCALE TIFF file; (hi res) 300 ppi; 3″ x 3″ maximum dimensions; GRAYSCALE mode
- (1) LINEART TIFF file; (hi res) 1200 ppi; 3″ x 3″ maximum dimensions; BITMAP mode
- (1) COLOR PHOTOSHOP (.PSD) file; (hi res) 300 ppi; 3″ x 3″ maximum dimensions; CYMK mode; layered
- (1) COLOR ILLUSTRATOR EPS file (saved as version CS3 with TIFF color preview); vector based 3″ x 3″ maximum dimensions; CYMK mode (spot colors if applicable); layered
If there is another file format/color mode/resolution you need, please contact us for details and pricing.
Shipping / Handling Fees
- Sending final files via e-mail or FTP: FREE
- burning a copy of final files to CD and shipping via US Mail: add $9.95