Many times we here at Bower Web Solutions are called upon to create three dimensional effect for our clients’ web and graphics projects. While we can create such graphics using dedicated 3D programs, these types of images take time to create and render.
This video tutorial shows a quick, down and dirty way to create a 3D-looking concave “button” using Adobe Illustrator (although you could certainly apply this concept to Adobe Photoshop or your favorite image editing software).
Please feel free to use this technique and share this link with your friends. If you want to learn how to use Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop better, contact us about our Computer Training services in NJ.
Latest posts by Omar Kozarsky (see all)
- Magento: An E-Commerce Creator You Can Use - February 4, 2016
- What To Look For In a Web Designer - November 10, 2015
- Facebook for Business Allows You To Customize Your Ad Audience - November 2, 2015
- What are Google AdWords and How Can It Apply To My Business? - October 29, 2015
- 6 Ways to Boost Social Media Popularity in the Digital Discussion - September 29, 2015